My Stationery Shop for School | Back to School

 Hey Gals!



It's time to go back to school for some of us! 

After 4 years,  I'm very excited to be back in school this year again. I will be studying vet nursing in the next 2 years and then I hope I will continue my study to become a vet.  :) 

As I'm excited to study again and I was in need them for my work as well, I did some stationery shopping for school and I wanted to share them with you because they are super cute and cool. We need to motivate ourselves to study and have a good and clear mind, that's why I searched and found the most stylish and the cutest back to school supplies. My back to school list was completed from different suppliers such as Amazon, Hema, Supplied by Lilly etc. I will also give links to my recommendation stationery to buy. 

Things I bought on Amazon:

1. OFCASA White Office Chair - £37.99 + 5.99

Since I became a Self-Employed, I also work from home. So I have home office supplies such as a desk, a chair (nordic style), printer etc. Even though my nordic chair looks fantastic, I have to admit that it's not comfortable anymore.  I was ignoring to buy a new office chair until I move to my new home but couldn't resist more and I bought this office chair in white colour. I saw many nice and stylish office chairs as well but some of them were quite expensive. This desk chair's price is reasonable and suitable for all home decoration. (Mine is white, it was out of stock that's why I share the grey one). If you're seeking a cheap office chair, check this out.

2- AUSMIX Macbook Air 13'' Case - £16.99

I'm totally in love with this MacBook air cover! I was looking for a stylish and protective MacBook cover for my laptop as Apple is very expensive. This is for old 2017, you can also find different styles for each MacBook.
















My backpacks were not big enough for my MacBook air, so I was carrying it with a laptop bag which it's sometimes very annoying. I needed a nice backpack that I can use and go everywhere. As soon as I saw this backpack from Eastpak, added it to my basket and bought it. I love the inside of the backpack the most because it has gold details in it. The only thing I don't like about this bag is that it gets dirty easily because of its colour. However, I knew this problem was going to occur, so not a serious problem for me.
This backpack is out of stock now, so I will link a similar product from Eastpak. 

Stationery to buy at Hema:

4- Hema To-Do List & Paper Clip set (£1.50)
You don't need to go back to school to buy this cute to-do list and paper clip set. I love their colours and designs. I will use the 'to-do list' to write down my workflow and go through them easily during the day. I'll also use the paper clips for the books I will read for both my school and my job. Aren't they so cute? 😍

5- Hema White Fluffy Alphabet A5 Notebook & Alphabet Mug

Who doesn't love this fluffy alphabet a5 notebook? As soon as I saw it, I got it with this beautiful mug. I don't know what my purpose was to buy this cute notebook, I felt like I just had to get it gals! We don't need to go back to school to have them. You can buy them by visiting Hema's website or Hema's store in Tottenham Court Road.  The notebook is £5 and the mug is £4.








Stationery to buy on Supplied By Lilly

Let me introduce you to the best stationery shop: Supplied by Lilly. Lilia is a Dutch influencer and also she has a stationery shop online where you can get the most stylish, nice, and cute notebooks. She is a very successful girl boss. I've been using her notebooks for years and I'm especially obsessed with her lifestyle planners. Once I enrolled in vet nursing, I knew where I was going to get my notebooks. Because they are the most stylish notebooks that will motivate you while studying even carrying everywhere with you. Their insides are also well thought and are suitable for both students and professionals. Let's glance at what I got.

6- A5 Notebooks

I picked the notebooks from her Luxuroius Yasma, Toile de Jouy and Astrology collections. 


 I don't know what to say about them. I can't wait to write on them! 




I couldn't make up my mind between all these pretty designs, so I got the ultimate bookmark set to have them all. 



That was all of the stationery and other stuff I got for school. If you're on stationery shopping for school, start looking at those links, especially Supplied by Lilly! Aren't they amazing and quite girly? :) 










Post a Comment

My Instagram

Copyright © Fashion, Beauty, Product Reviews | Lifestyle Blog | EverythingAboutIlove. Designed by OddThemes